Hide this site (ESC)

In an emergency call 999

Need help? 0800 304 7575

Self refer here

Advice for Parents and Guardians

Knowing how to support your child or a young person who has experienced a crime can be difficult. 

It can take time for them to process any emotions they might feel as a result, but just letting them know that you are there and ready to listen, if they do want to open up, is so valuable. 

You can contact Nottinghamshire Victim CARE if your child, or a young person you care for, has been affected by a crime – even if they weren’t a direct victim.

We can work both with you and the young person affected to create a plan of support, and also support you in how to best help the young person to recover.