If you are in danger or a crime is in progress call 999
If you have been a victim of crime or Anti-social Behaviour and would like to talk to someone about the support available please contact us via the details below:
Where you have been a victim of any crime (except Sexual or Domestic abuse) or know someone who has please call Nottinghamshire Victim CARE on Freephone 0800 304 7575 or click here to request a call back
Nottinghamshire Victim CARE can offer:
- One to one support from a trained Caseworker
- A detailed assessment and support plan
- Emotional support – to listen and advise on how to cope with difficult emotions
- Advocacy (with Police, local authority or housing for example)
- Information on criminal justice processes
- Advice on how to keep yourself or your property safe
- Help accessing other services
- Access to the Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme
- Personal safety items – such as personal alarms and window alarms
Sexual Violence or Abuse
If you are an adult and have experienced sexual violence or abuse please call the Sexual Assault Referral Centre – known locally as the Topaz Centre on 0800 085 9993. This phone line is open 24/7.
Alternatively please click here for more information on sexual violence and assault and the support options available.
If you are a child or young person and have experienced sexual violence or abuse please call the East Midlands Paediatric Children and Young People’s Sexual Assault Service on 0800 183 0023. This phone line is open 24/7.
Domestic Violence and Abuse
If you have experienced domestic violence or abuse please call the Nottinghamshire domestic and sexual violence helpline on 0800 800 0340. This phone line is open 24/7.
Alternatively please click here for more information on domestic violence and assault and the support options available.