Victim CARE is committed to protecting the privacy of website visitors.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Any personal information that you choose to send to us when requesting support via email and data sent through our ‘Get Support’ self-referral form.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to prevent harm to you or another person
Data Processing through Website/’Get Support’ self-referral form:
Here we will outline the nature of the processing: how we will collect, use, store and delete data, where the source of the data is captured, and aim to outline whether we would be sharing data with anyone, in both the website and Get Support function.
The only data capture that will go through the website will be through the ‘Get Support’ form where an individual can contact the Victim CARE team via a contact form to request contact from a staff member. The form will be via a form builder interface on the website and will automatically be redirected to our admin email account.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure and firewall protected servers. As data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Where information is held on our behalf by data processors, we will ensure, to the best of our ability, that they hold your information securely and in line with data protection legislation.
- right to access
- right to erasure
- right to object
- right to rectification
- right to be informed
- right to restrict processing
- right to data portability
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) –https://ico.org.uk/concerns 0303 123 1113
- For further information on your rights, please visit the website below:https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
Victim CARE is a service delivered by Catch22. Catch22’s data protection registration number is Z1473239